“Shrimplify” Your Next Meal with This Quick and Easy Recipe for Shrimp Mac & Cheese!
February 15, 2022
Tasty wild-caught American shrimp and classic favorite mac & cheese are a match made in heaven, so satisfy your tastebuds with this simple-to-make recipe for “Shrimplified” Shrimp Mac & Cheese!
• 1.5 small to medium Wild American Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 boxes of Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese (or macaroni of choice)
• 1 onion, diced
• 1/4 stick of butter
• 1 teaspoon of Tony Chachere’s
• Peas or broccoli (optional)
• Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
• Add butter to pan on medium-low heat and sautee onions until cooked. Once onions are cooked, add shrimp with seasoning and cook for 5-6 minutes.
• Add cheese sauce to noodles and combine with shrimp and any additives of your choice.
American Shrimp Processors Association Launches Trade Petitions Addressing Unfair Dumping and Illegal Subsidies
Read additional information about the trade petitions, including public copies of ASPA filings. Today, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA) filed trade petitions seeking antidumping...
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Representatives Garret Graves (Louisiana) and Kathy Castor (Florida) introduced legislation to stop unsafe, illegally-produced shrimp from reaching consumers. Much of the shrimp...
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...