“Shrimplify” Your Next Meal with This Quick and Easy Recipe for Shrimp Mac & Cheese!
February 15, 2022
Tasty wild-caught American shrimp and classic favorite mac & cheese are a match made in heaven, so satisfy your tastebuds with this simple-to-make recipe for “Shrimplified” Shrimp Mac & Cheese!
• 1.5 small to medium Wild American Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 boxes of Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese (or macaroni of choice)
• 1 onion, diced
• 1/4 stick of butter
• 1 teaspoon of Tony Chachere’s
• Peas or broccoli (optional)
• Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
• Add butter to pan on medium-low heat and sautee onions until cooked. Once onions are cooked, add shrimp with seasoning and cook for 5-6 minutes.
• Add cheese sauce to noodles and combine with shrimp and any additives of your choice.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RECIPES and HERE TO ORDER SHRIMP for yourself or your business!
Wild American Shrimp® Announces Chef of the Year Winners 2022
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...Read More November 2022
ASPA Member Feature: Dominick’s Seafood, Inc.
Dominick’s Seafood, founded in 1992 by Dominick Ficarino, is just the latest venture in four generations of shrimp and seafood processing in the Ficarino family....Read More October 2022
Buy Local. Buy Wild American Shrimp.
From the United States’ highest mountains to the beaches on all of our coasts, buying local means buying American. The COVID-19 pandemic left Americans wondering...Read More October 2022