“Shrimplify” Your Next Meal with This Fast and Easy Recipe for Shrimp & Grits!
December 23, 2021
This recipe for Shrimp & Grits is a Southern classic dish made fast and easy: guaranteed to “Shrimplify” your life!
• 2 Cups of yellow corn grits, or grits of your choice
• 1/4 Cup of butter
• 1 onion, diced
• A half-block of cream cheese (optional)
• 1.5 pounds of wild-caught, American shrimp
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere’s
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Prepare and cook grits according to package instructions.
• To the grits, add your garlic powder, spices, and cream cheese
• In a separate skillet, cook the diced onion until tender.
• Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and tender
• To serve: top grits with shrimp and enjoy!
As we’ve outlined in other blog posts, shrimp are an excellent source of natural elements that offer a variety of health benefits, such as preventing...
TORY MCPHAIL REVELRY, JAM! AND DAVE’S SUSHI A native of Ferndale, Washington, a small agricultural town on the Canadian border, Tory McPhail grew up on...
Pamlico Packing Company is one of North Carolina’s premier processing operations, as well as a top supplier of specialty seafood products to various markets all...