“Shrimplify” Your Next Meal with This Fast and Easy Recipe for Shrimp & Grits!
September 30, 2021
This recipe for Shrimp & Grits is a Southern classic dish made fast and easy: guaranteed to “Shrimplify” your life!
• 2 Cups of yellow corn grits, or grits of your choice
• 1/4 Cup of butter
• 1 onion, diced
• A half-block of cream cheese (optional)
• 1.5 pounds of wild-caught, American shrimp
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere’s
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Prepare and cook grits according to package instructions.
• To the grits, add your garlic powder, spices, and cream cheese
• In a separate skillet, cook the diced onion until tender.
• Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and tender
• To serve: top grits with shrimp and enjoy!
DAVID CULI HYDE PARK RESTAURANT GROUP Chef Culi joined the Hyde Park Restaurant Group in 1996 as Sous Chef at the Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse...
David and Kim Chauvin are big visionaries. They currently own three businesses in Dulac, Louisiana: David Chauvin Seafood Company, a fuel/ice dock, supply house, retail...
For nearly 700 years, the shrimpers of Oostduinkerke, Belgium, have been using draft horses to help them pursue the local catch. Typically weighing more than...