“Shrimplify” Your Next Meal with This Fast and Easy Recipe for Shrimp & Grits!
March 29, 2022
This recipe for Shrimp & Grits is a Southern classic dish made fast and easy: guaranteed to “Shrimplify” your life!
• 2 Cups of yellow corn grits, or grits of your choice
• 1/4 Cup of butter
• 1 onion, diced
• A half-block of cream cheese (optional)
• 1.5 pounds of wild-caught, American shrimp
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere’s
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Prepare and cook grits according to package instructions.
• To the grits, add your garlic powder, spices, and cream cheese
• In a separate skillet, cook the diced onion until tender.
• Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and tender
• To serve: top grits with shrimp and enjoy!
At Wild American Shrimp, our bread and butter are, of course, shrimp: specifically shrimp wild-caught in the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic Oceans. To...
Shrimp and wine are a match made in heaven. After all, doesn’t just thinking about sitting at a restaurant eating delicious shrimp pasta paired with...
When it comes to shopping for shrimp, especially during an international pandemic, it is now more important than ever to be sure that you are...