Shrimplify Your Life: Jamie’s Shrimp Salad
July 15, 2021
This recipe for Jamie’s Shrimp Salad is quick and easy to make and delicious to taste: the perfect way to “shrimplify” your life!
• 1 lb. spiral macaroni pasta
• 1 lb. small shrimp peeled, deveined, and cooked
• ½ cup diced red onion
• 1 diced tomato
• 2 cups diced celery
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
• 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
• ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
• Cook macaroni noodles al dente according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
• Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
• Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
American Shrimp Processors Association Launches Trade Petitions Addressing Unfair Dumping and Illegal Subsidies
Read additional information about the trade petitions, including public copies of ASPA filings. Today, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA) filed trade petitions seeking antidumping...
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Representatives Garret Graves (Louisiana) and Kathy Castor (Florida) introduced legislation to stop unsafe, illegally-produced shrimp from reaching consumers. Much of the shrimp...
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...