Shrimplify Your Life: Jamie’s Shrimp Salad
July 15, 2021
This recipe for Jamie’s Shrimp Salad is quick and easy to make and delicious to taste: the perfect way to “shrimplify” your life!
• 1 lb. spiral macaroni pasta
• 1 lb. small shrimp peeled, deveined, and cooked
• ½ cup diced red onion
• 1 diced tomato
• 2 cups diced celery
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
• 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
• ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
• Cook macaroni noodles al dente according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
• Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
• Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RECIPES and HERE TO ORDER SHRIMP for yourself or your business!
Wild American Shrimp® Announces Chef of the Year Winners 2022
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...Read More November 2022
ASPA Member Feature: Dominick’s Seafood, Inc.
Dominick’s Seafood, founded in 1992 by Dominick Ficarino, is just the latest venture in four generations of shrimp and seafood processing in the Ficarino family....Read More October 2022
Buy Local. Buy Wild American Shrimp.
From the United States’ highest mountains to the beaches on all of our coasts, buying local means buying American. The COVID-19 pandemic left Americans wondering...Read More October 2022