Shrimplify Your Life: Jamie’s Shrimp Salad
July 15, 2021
This recipe for Jamie’s Shrimp Salad is quick and easy to make and delicious to taste: the perfect way to “shrimplify” your life!
• 1 lb. spiral macaroni pasta
• 1 lb. small shrimp peeled, deveined, and cooked
• ½ cup diced red onion
• 1 diced tomato
• 2 cups diced celery
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
• 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
• ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
• Cook macaroni noodles al dente according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
• Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
• Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
Vitamins are organic compounds found in a variety of foods. They may be small, but they play a huge role in keeping your body healthy....
Eric Lackey Smuggler’s Restaurants and Bars Eric Lackey is an award-winning chef with over 25 years of experience in fine dining, currently serving as Executive...
Within the shrimp industry, the commonality of a family-run business holds as much pride as the Wild American product they harvest from domestic waters. Of...