Shrimplify Your Life: Jamie’s Shrimp Salad
July 15, 2021
This recipe for Jamie’s Shrimp Salad is quick and easy to make and delicious to taste: the perfect way to “shrimplify” your life!
• 1 lb. spiral macaroni pasta
• 1 lb. small shrimp peeled, deveined, and cooked
• ½ cup diced red onion
• 1 diced tomato
• 2 cups diced celery
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (optional)
• 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
• ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon pepper (optional)
• Cook macaroni noodles al dente according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water and drain.
• Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
• Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to allow flavors to blend.
It’s time for another Shrimp History Lesson! Today we’re talking about Jumbo’s Shrimp – a seafood restaurant icon of Miami, Florida’s Liberty City district –...
GRILLED SHRIMP SALAD WITH SWEET TEA VINAIGRETTE This delightful dish is perfect to serve at brunch. If ripe peaches aren’t available, substitute them with sweet...
Wild-caught shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico and South Atlantic aren’t just packed full of delicious flavor, they’re also filled with a variety of nutrients...