Shrimp Sushi – Shrimplify Your Life
This recipe for Shrimp Sushi only requires a few ingredients and is perfect for school lunches!
• 8 large wild-caught American shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1 cup of sushi rice
• 4 sheets of seaweed paper
• 1 cucumber, avocado, or any vegetable of your choice
• Cook rice and shrimp.
• Spread cooked rice onto seaweed sheet.
• Chop up shrimp and vegetables and put them on top of the rice. Roll everything up into a tube.
• Cut the tube into bite-sized rolls.
Click HERE to return to the Shrimplify home page! Visit our Recipes page for more mouthwatering Wild American Shrimp recipes! Check out our Buy Our Shrimp page to order wild-caught American shrimp for yourself or wholesale shipped anywhere in the country!