Shrimp Pesto Pasta – Shrimplify Your Life
Make dinner at home feel like a night out on the town with this fast and easy recipe for Shrimp Pesto Pasta!
• 1 lb of large wild-caught American shrimp, peeled & deveined
• 1/4 tsp of salt
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1/4 cup of basil pesto
• Cook pasta and set aside.
• Sauté thawed shrimp in olive oil and salt.
• Once pink, add pesto and cook for 30 seconds while stirring.
• Top pasta with pesto shrimp.
Click HERE to return to the Shrimplify home page! Visit our Recipes page for more mouthwatering Wild American Shrimp recipes! Check out our Buy Our Shrimp page to order wild-caught American shrimp for yourself or wholesale shipped anywhere in the country!