Shrimp Mac & Cheese – Shrimplify Your Life
• 1.5 small to medium Wild American Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 boxes of Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese (or macaroni of choice)
• 1 onion, diced
• 1/4 stick of butter
• 1 teaspoon of Tony Chachere’s
• Peas or broccoli (optional)
• Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
• Add butter to pan on medium-low heat and sautee onions until cooked. Once onions are cooked, add shrimp with seasoning and cook for 5-6 minutes.
• Add cheese sauce to noodles and combine with shrimp and any additives of your choice.