Cool Off with This Recipe for Tasty Wild American Shrimp Ceviche!
July 12, 2022
WILD AMERICAN SHRIMP CEVICHE
By Chef Advocate, James Aptakin
- 5 lbs. shrimp, diced & poached in coconut milk till medium, then cooled down, diced
- 1 ea Maui onions diced
- 1/2 ea red onions diced
- 10 ea purple potato diced
- 3 ea corn grilled husked
- 2 ea mango grilled diced
- 1 ea papaya grilled diced
- 1 ea jicama diced
- 2 cups green onion chopped
- 3 cups cilantro chopped
- 10 ea lime juice
- 3 oz sriracha
- 5 oz teriyaki
- 5 oz coconut milk
- 2oz salt
- 1oz pepper
Cilantro micro & bubu arare
100 taro chips
100 purple potato chips
1. In a stainless steel bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Place in cooler till ready to serve.
3. Place ceviche in shot glasses, garnish with bubu arare, cilantro micro, mini fork
4. Place chips in a basket
Visit our Recipes Page for even more mouthwatering Wild American Shrimp recipes!
Wild American Shrimp® Announces Chef of the Year Winners 2022
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...Read More November 2022
ASPA Member Feature: Dominick’s Seafood, Inc.
Dominick’s Seafood, founded in 1992 by Dominick Ficarino, is just the latest venture in four generations of shrimp and seafood processing in the Ficarino family....Read More October 2022
Buy Local. Buy Wild American Shrimp.
From the United States’ highest mountains to the beaches on all of our coasts, buying local means buying American. The COVID-19 pandemic left Americans wondering...Read More October 2022