Recipe: Pickled Gulf Shrimp
PICKLED GULF SHRIMP
- 2 lbs Jumbo Gulf Shrimp
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoons pickling spice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flake
- 2 each onions julienne
- ½ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 4 ounces roasted tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients. Peel and De-vein Shrimp, Boil until slightly undercooked about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain water off shrimp and place in ice bath to stop cooking, remove shrimp from ice bath.
- In large Tupperware pour mixture over shrimp and marinate overnight or a minimum of 6 hours.
Editor’s note: For the best results, always use Wild American Shrimp from the warm waters of Gulf and South Atlantic whenever you prepare shrimp dishes. Be sure to look for the Wild American emblem or wild-caught, Gulf or South Atlantic shrimp, product of the U.S.A.
Gulf Island Shrimp in Dulac, Louisiana, is comprised of two plants — Scottco and SeaTang — located right across the bayou from each other in...
SHRIMP & PORK BELLY RAMEN GARNISH WILD AMERICAN SHRIMP (3 per serving) 2 oz Braised Pork Belly (1 per serving) Soft Boiled Egg (1 per...
Ingredients: 24 large Wild American Shrimp®, peeled and deveined 8 ounces Asiago cheese 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper 12 slices bacon Directions: Wash the shrimp...