Recipe: Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
April 27, 2020
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Freezing, visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
PETER VAUTHY RED, THE STEAKHOUSE Executive Chef Peter Vauthy is mixing things up with his new restaurant, Red South Beach, while staying true to his...
Gulf Pride Enterprises, Inc. is naturally all about one thing: pride. It’s a word that represents the 60-year-old family-operated Biloxi business well — a company...
For nearly 700 years, the shrimpers of Oostduinkerke, Belgium, have been using draft horses to help them pursue the local catch. Typically weighing more than...