Recipe: Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Freezing, visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
TORY MCPHAIL COMMANDER’S PALACE A native of Ferndale, Washington, a small agricultural town on the Canadian border, Tory McPhail grew up on his family’s farm,...
Many processing plants that line the Gulf and South Atlantic have a family lineage rooted deep in multiple generations. In the case of Fisherman’s Reef...
SHRIMP BURGERS WITH SWEET ‘N’ SPICY TARTER SAUCE Recipe courtesy of Grill Nation: 200 Surefire Recipes, Tips, and Techniques to Grill Like a Pro (2015,...