Recipe: Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
April 27, 2020
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Freezing, visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
After working under a number of the country’s most acclaimed chefs throughout the last decade of his career, Detroit native Aaron Cuschieri steps up for...
At the foot of 400 Front Beach Drive in Ocean Springs, Miss., there is a piece of land with only pillars sticking up from the...
It’s time for another Fun Fact Friday! Did you know? Allegedly, the largest shrimp ever caught measured nearly 16 inches and was purchased for $800...