Mary’s Garlic Gulf-Caught Shrimp
January 19, 2022
- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of M&M Brand, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix the first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in a baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
For more recipes from Biloxi Shrimp Co., visit their website!
Visit our Recipes page for even more delicious recipes featuring Wild American Shrimp!
Visit the Buy Our Shrimp page to purchase wild-caught shrimp from our member processors shipped anywhere in the country!
American Shrimp Processors Association Launches Trade Petitions Addressing Unfair Dumping and Illegal Subsidies
Read additional information about the trade petitions, including public copies of ASPA filings. Today, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA) filed trade petitions seeking antidumping...
WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Representatives Garret Graves (Louisiana) and Kathy Castor (Florida) introduced legislation to stop unsafe, illegally-produced shrimp from reaching consumers. Much of the shrimp...
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...