Honey Garlic Shrimp – Shrimplify Your Life
This recipe for Quick and Easy Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect way to bring some extra flavor to your shrimp in a dish that’s simple and ready to eat for any meal!
• 1 pound of small to medium Wild American Shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1/3 cup of honey
• 1/4 cup of soy sauce
• 2 cloves of diced garlic
• 2 teaspoons of olive oil
• Whisk the honey, soy sauce and garlic together in a bowl.
• Place wild-caught American shrimp in a large sealable bag and pour ½ of the marinade into it, shake the bag thoroughly and then place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
• Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add shrimp to the skillet, pour the other ½ of the marinade on top of the shrimp and cook until they are pink on both sides (about 1 minute for each side).
• Serve as is or on a bed of rice and enjoy!
Click HERE to return to the Shrimplify home page! Visit our Recipes page for more mouthwatering Wild American Shrimp recipes! Check out our Buy Our Shrimp page to order wild-caught American shrimp for yourself or wholesale shipped anywhere in the country!