It’s pretty simple… Wild American Shrimp are THE best-tasting shrimp.
Why? Because the nutrient-rich waters of the Gulf of Mexico are embedded with a unique flavor profile that is absorbed into shrimp to provide an unmistakable, robust taste. And we happen to believe there’s just really nothing like them.
We also believe that every shrimp has a tail, but it is our shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico that have a rich story – and we want you to be a part of that!
We are seeking bloggers to participate in a community program that will allow you to flex your kitchen and writing skills! Below are a few qualifications we are looking for, and the perks you will receive.
We are currently seeking bloggers for our Wild American Shrimp Community Program who:
- Write for a niche-based food or healthy-living blog
- Are U.S.-based
- Have a passion for eating, developing recipes for and writing about locally-sourced food items
- Have a clear point of view
- Post only original content
- Post regularly: approximately once/week
- Show evidence of readership engagement (comments, active Twitter & Facebook accounts)
- Have been blogging for longer than one year
- Are social and can amplify posts through established channels
- Are willing to follow blog/advertising regulation guidelines
Through our program, you will receive:
- Opportunities for contests and challenges (recipe-based)
- First choice for participation in online webinars/chats/etc… with chef advocates and trade publications
- Products for use during contests and challenge
- Products for recipe/review use
- A badge for your blog
To apply, please fill out the forms below. Upon receipt and approval – we will email you with specifics about your new community!
TERMS OF SERVICE
American Shrimp Processors Association Blogger Community Agreement
If you are accepted as a member of American Shrimp Processors Association: Wild American Shrimp Community, you must agree to these terms in order to make your community membership official.
By applying to this program, you have indicated that you are willing to engage with our members’ products and services in a thoughtful and authentic way.
Our role in this community:
- To amplify your written content on our own social channels.
- We will ensure you are provided with the appropriate tools or products in order to write content as a community member.
- We will present you with opportunities that will help add valuable content to your blog and readers.
What we expect from you if you are accepted as a member of American Shrimp Processors Association, Inc.:
- You will place the Wild American Shrimp Community badge on your website, linking back to www.AmericanShrimp.com.
- You will write about our members’ products or services in a fair, honest, and professional way. You will not compromise your integrity for a review. However, since we are providing the product, we would appreciate a little honest feedback to figure out what happened or went wrong!
- You will be fully transparent and disclose that you received products or services for free and you will put all required disclosures in your post as directed by American Shrimp Processors Association, who may provide these disclosures to you.
- If you run into obstacles or problems, we want to know about it! So through this agreement, you are agreeing to provide us with that information right away so that we can help solve a problem or issue where necessary.
American Shrimp Processors Association is your agent for all work pertaining to American Shrimp Processors Association. This means that you give American Shrimp Processors Association the right to represent your participation in programs, activities, or opportunities as part of ASPA online.
Ownership. You own your work – it is your content. American Shrimp Processors Association is coordinating your participation in our community, but that’s where the relationship line is drawn.
If for some reason a disagreement arises regarding this agreement, you and the American Shrimp Processors Association agree that common sense should prevail and that the parties shall voluntarily participate in informal mediation as a precursor to any legal action. If the parties cannot agree after mediation, the parties may pursue remedies in law or equity. You agree that the governing law for this agreement is Mississippi and that the venue for any action relating to this agreement shall be Harrison County, Mississippi.
This agreement cannot be modified or amended except by a writing signed by you and American Shrimp Processors Association; provided that you agree that your electronic click-through agreement constitutes such a writing “signed by you.” All notices under this agreement shall be effective upon delivery in person, by certified mail (return receipt requested), facsimile, or email communication at the address provided by each party.