These Recipes for Shrimp Pasta Make Dinner at Home Feel Like an Elegant Night Out [with Videos]!
August 2, 2021
Shrimp Linguine with Vegetables
Quarantine has us all missing the simple luxuries we once took for granted, including treating ourselves to a special dinner at a nice restaurant. Just because you’re quarantining at home doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice restaurant-quality food. You can recreate the same delicious taste in your own kitchen with these recipes for Shrimp Pasta! A plate of pasta makes for a perfect dinner, and it’s only made better with the all-natural taste of wild-caught, American shrimp. Whether prepared as –
- Shrimp Scampi over a delicious plate of angel hair pasta
- Maple Glaze Beurre-Blanc Shrimp Over Linguine full of sweet and buttery richness
- Bow Ties with Shrimp, Spinach and Feta – easily made in one pan
- Shrimp, Crawfish and Cavatelli Pasta with a kick of Southern spice
- Shrimp Acadian in a full bowl of savory flavor
- Or refreshingly crisp and healthy Garlic and Herb Shrimp Pasta
– one of the best parts about shrimp pasta is its culinary versatility! Become your own five-star chef by making one of these recipes your own by adding some of your favorite ingredients!
If you’re looking for something a little different, watch these videos of some of our favorite recipes from YouTube!
Gordon Ramsay Cooks Shrimp Scampi in Just 10 Minutes | Ramsay in 10
The Best Way to Make Perfect Shrimp Scampi at Home | America’s Test Kitchen
Barefoot Contessa Makes Linguine with Shrimp Scampi | Food Network
How to Make Shrimp Scampi
How to Make Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta – 30 Minute Meal
We hope that any of these options help make for an unforgettable dinner at your home. For even more delectable recipes featuring the mouthwatering taste of wild-caught, American shrimp, be sure to visit our Recipes Page!
AUSTIN SUMRALL WHITE PILLARS Austin Sumrall, the chef-owner of White Pillars has been working in restaurants for many years and has had a passion for...
About 16 miles outside of Houma, Louisiana, across a few drawbridges, lies a family-owned business that has sustained four generations of Authemonts. The office walls...
Shrimp and wine are a match made in heaven. After all, doesn’t just thinking about sitting at a restaurant eating delicious shrimp pasta paired with...