Make Dinner Feel Like a Night Out with These Video Recipes for Shrimp Pasta!
May 6, 2022
Shrimp Linguine with Vegetables
Sometimes, you just want to spend the night in. But what if you’re not the best cook and you don’t want to sacrifice flavor for tonight’s meal? We’ve got you covered! You can recreate the same delicious taste in your own kitchen with these recipes for Shrimp Pasta! A plate of pasta makes for a perfect dinner, and it’s only made better with the all-natural taste of wild-caught, American shrimp. Whether prepared as –
- Shrimp Scampi over a delicious plate of angel hair pasta
- Maple Glaze Beurre-Blanc Shrimp Over Linguine full of sweet and buttery richness
- Bow Ties with Shrimp, Spinach and Feta – easily made in one pan
- Shrimp, Crawfish and Cavatelli Pasta with a kick of Southern spice
- Shrimp Acadian in a full bowl of savory flavor
- Or refreshingly crisp and healthy Garlic and Herb Shrimp Pasta
– one of the best parts about shrimp pasta is its culinary versatility! Become your own five-star chef by making one of these recipes your own by adding some of your favorite ingredients!
If you’re looking for something a little different, watch these videos of some of our favorite recipes from YouTube!
Gordon Ramsay Cooks Shrimp Scampi in Just 10 Minutes | Ramsay in 10
The Best Way to Make Perfect Shrimp Scampi at Home | America’s Test Kitchen
Barefoot Contessa Makes Linguine with Shrimp Scampi | Food Network
How to Make Shrimp Scampi
How to Make Creamy Shrimp Alfredo Pasta – 30 Minute Meal
We hope that any of these options help make for an unforgettable dinner at your home. For even more delectable recipes featuring the mouthwatering taste of wild-caught American shrimp, be sure to visit our Recipes Page! Want to order wild-caught American shrimp for yourself or wholesale shipped anywhere in the country? Click HERE!
November 3, 2022, BILOXI, Mississippi – Wild American Shrimp®, the American Shrimp Processors Association (ASPA)’s marketing program for wild-caught Gulf and South Atlantic Shrimp, has announced...
Dominick’s Seafood, founded in 1992 by Dominick Ficarino, is just the latest venture in four generations of shrimp and seafood processing in the Ficarino family....
From the United States’ highest mountains to the beaches on all of our coasts, buying local means buying American. The COVID-19 pandemic left Americans wondering...